Hey guys! Comment here if you got your copy of Elevate! (: It came out on my birthday (11.21.11) ♥ Also, comment your fave song from Elevate! Mine is 'Cover Girl' :)
Do you really know everything about BTR? Twist magazine sat down with the 4 of them to find out some really cool fun facts about them!
8. “All the guys had their first kiss in middle school. But James was the youngest — he was only in the 6th grade!”
17. “They all sang in children’s choir and community theater before landing roles on BTR.”
16. “Their favorite song on their album is Worldwide.”
15. “James carried around a King of Hearts playing card for good luck.”
14. “Logan was a gymnast before he joined BTR.”
13. “Kendall has the same middle name as his grandmother — Francis.”
12. “They all agree that Logan is the ladies’ man of the group.”
11. “Their favorite ’90s boy band is *NSYNC — they’d love to work with Justin Timberlake.”
10. “James and Carlos are both certified scuba divers.”
9. “Carlos has a black belt in Tae Kwan Do!”
8. “Carlos loves listening to the Rent soundtrack when he’s driving — the other guys hate to ride with him!”
7. “Kendall started taking dance lessons after he was cast on the show.”
6. “Logan and Kendall were BFF before BTR.”
5. “Kendall was a pro paintball player when he was younger — it’s his favorite sport!”
4. “Before they perform, the guys sing a special chant together.”
3. “Logan and Carlos both loved Are You Afraid of the Dark? as kids.”
2. “The boys love snowboarding, and plan trips together when they’re not working.”
1. “They’re all die hard Harry Potter fans.”
Now you know everything (almost) about BTR! Btw, the chant they do (fact 4) is this:
Hey! Adrianna here :) We haven't been on in such a long time :( But we're back! Keep a heads up on the stories too :D
Big Time Rush compared to JONAS BROTHERS? What do they have to say about that?
Recently, Big Time Rush was compared to the Jonas Brothers! Why? They sold out at the Allentown Fair like the Jonas Bros did a few years back! How do they feel about that though? “I would gladly accept that,” Logan Henderson said in a brief interview.
The Jonas brothers started their band when they were younger. They are all now about the same ages as the members of Big Time Rush, who are 20-22.
Big Time Rush has just been signed to a third season of its self-titled Nickelodeon channel TV show. The Jonas Brothers actually started with music before debuting their TV show, “Jonas,” which ran only two seasons, 2009-10, while Big Time Rush has just been signed to its 3rd season.
As the Jonas Brothers did after appearing at Allentown Fair, Big Time Rush hopes to next year play large arenas, Henderson said. So he said he has no hesitation about being compared with the Jonas Brothers. “The Jonas Brothers were on a different level. They were definitely huge and so successful. So yeah, of course, I’ll take it,” he said with a laugh.